Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Digs

Hey Everyone! (Okay, I'll be honest. Hey Toni and Mom.)
We're in our new house, and our address is:
90 Acres Road
Williamswood NS B3V 1E3
I've kept my Pink Dungeon phone number:
(902) 405-6439
Trent's email address is tasolo@hotmail.com and mine is Rebecca.Babcock@dal.ca -- but please don't sign me up for any lists or contests. I'm trying to keep it spam-free.
I know I keep saying this, but I'll post some pics of our house soon. We just have to make some of these boxes disappear first. We asked about the elves that were supposed to do it, but apparently December is a really bad time for magic elves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dobi the house elf?

Becca said...

Also commandeered by Santa. That guy's just a big elf stealer. Honestly.

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say something related to Harry Potter?