Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am Worth More than $0.25/Share!

A lot more, believe you me! And yet...
Trent found this site the other day: http://blogshares.com/industries.php?id=971
Scroll down the list. Apparently, what you are now reading is #32 on the list of Top 100 Halifax Blogs! (32? I should be in the Top 10!) And I trade for $0.25/share. So. I have no idea what the what all of this means... but I think you, my loyal readers, should definitely, definitely invest in some shares in me. Drive up my price. Way up. Think: Enron (before the crash)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bec,
Now that I'm taking on the role of one of your blog readers, hopefully we can move this site up a few spots on that list! Everything's super busy out here--boxes remain unpacked. Teaching dance begins tommorrow, and I've had more classes added to my schedule. I feel excited these days--there's so much happening and the future seems open and broad. Hope all's good and say hi to Trent. I'm missing my seaside town and friends! Be well... xo Kitten