Sunday, September 17, 2006

Now I'm Sad... Now I'm Happy!

Yesterday was a weird day. First, we dropped Nikki off at the airport. She's moving back to Toronto. That sucks a lot, on account of she's my closest friend here in Halifax. So then Trent, Miika (Nikki's boyfirend and Trent's friend who is, of course, moving away at the end of the month) and I got to hang around the airport and be sad for an hour or so... until Phidit's and Nancy's plane arrived! Yay! And I get to keep them for a whole week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.... :(..... yay!!!! .....:)

T

Anonymous said...

Well, here I am again, trying out this "blog writing" again:) I have to say...your mom's last message (just above this one) is really nice. Bahh...I miss you, dammit. Send pics of the visit if you can.

nik

Becca said...

Hey Kitten,
Where's your Blog? I bet my Mommy will make some nice comments on your, too...