Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And Then There Would Be Little Bits of Can Lit All Over the Walls!

Okay. My candidacy exams are coming up in just over a month. For those of you who are not in the know, this is probably the most intense period of my post-secondary career. Basically, they give us a year to become experts in our field by madly reading everything on an enormous reading list, then we have three days of examinations to complete--two days of written exams, and one four-hour oral exam. If I fail... well, let's say I was a pretty good secretary once upon a time. So I'm afraid I'm not going to be much fun between now and May 3rd, when my exams are finally over. That's assuming that my brains don't become so full that my head just explodes.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm here for you, Becca-babe. That is, as long as my brain doesn't ooze out of my ears and render me incapacitated...

Nancin8R said...

If you fear your core pressure is reaching "critical" feel free to vent on your blog :) S'what they're for! :D
Go Becca!! Fight! You can do it! Rah!

Anonymous said...

GO BECCA GO! I am heading up the Iowa side of the Becca-cheer team. What are the rest of you lazy friends doing?

Phil