Saturday, September 24, 2005

I Am Making Friends!

You guys would be so proud of me. Honestly, I have no idea how I ended up with any friends at all. Meeting people seems like such a big, scary chore. My impulse is to turtle--I figure, hey, I've got a cat and some books--that should keep me busy. Yesterday, a girl named Kim invited me to a party, and I didn't want to go on account of I'm afraid of strangers. But I went. And it was really fun. And I got to know some people in my program, and I really like them. Then today, I went to a meet-and-greet in my department, and talked to some people that I like, and I might go for a drink with Kim, Hayley and Nikki tomorrow, and I might watch Secretary with Megan, and I might watch Emma with some other students in my Jane Austen class.
Aren't you guys proud of me?
I miss you all.

2 comments:

Adventures with Roz and Toni said...

I'm so proud of you (but remember to talk lots about me).

Right now i have 2 felines and a brad battling for my attention. Instead! I'm blogging comments for you!!! Yay!
T

Adventures with Roz and Toni said...

Becca check out our blog - you're there!